View a list of QR Codes for one or more selected users along with other user details. Please refer to the User Record: Additional Details article to learn more about QR Codes.
Export the report to Excel to see additional user details. For example, date created, User ID, Last Login, organization unit they are assigned to, supervisor name, and QR Code Web Address.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Active: Yes = Active User Record No = Inactive User Record
- Name: Employe name, last name first.
- Username: Employee's user name
- Title: Displays employee title when entered on the user record
- Phone: Displays phone when entered on the user record
- Email: Displays email address when entered on the user record
- Hire Date: Displays hire date when entered on the user record
- QR Code: Displays QR code which is unique for each employee
Use this report to determine the QR Code for a user. This report can be used in a variety of ways:
- Email this report to front line supervisors. They can scan the code with a camera on their mobile device to view a list of completed activities. No mobile app is required. They will be prompted to login to the LMS and the completion records for the user will appear.
- Laminate the QR code and provide it to each employee and instruct them to keep it in their wallet. A supervisor can ask them to present the card to and scan the code with a camera on their mobile device to determine if they have completed the appropriate training in order to work on a machine or piece of equipment.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), or group(s).
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report when checked.