Convergence Training LMS/IMS Webinar: 2.6 New Features
The Convergence LMS (Learning Management System) and IMS (Incident Management System) have recently been updated to include new and redesigned features.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the following:
- Dynamic Groups – New Completed Qualification Rule: Provides the ability to automatically assign the next required assignment upon completion of a currently assigned qualification.
- Classes – New Option to Require Approval: Now you can require supervisor approval for someone to self-enroll in a class session.
- Classes – New Classes Calendar Widget: A new widget on the Home tab displays a calendar view for the user of all their class sessions.
- Duplicate Completions - New Manage Duplicate Completions Feature and Credit Wizard Enhancements: Make it easier to handle duplicate completion records.
- Additional Features: Now you can hide the user address for privacy, and can also deactivate Places and Contacts that you no longer use.
- IMS – New Features and Functionality: A number of new options enhance the administrative experience, including the ability to delete used configuration items such as Categories or Root Causes, and still keep them tied to an incident. We have also enhanced a number of incident-related reports for additional filtering options.
- IMS – Additional Features: We have added a new Regulatory incident type so you can report regulatory situations such as audits and inspections.
Press the PLAY button to begin the webcast.
2.6 Webinar Video Index
Please refer to the video index below if you would like to fast forward to a particular topic:
- 02:28 - What's My Version
- 03:22 - Dynamic Groups - Completed Qualification Rule
- 15:47 - Classes - Option to Require Session Approval
- 28:10 - Classes Calendar Widget
- 39:19 - Manage Duplicate Completions
- 44:03 - Credit Wizard Duplicate Alert
- 47:15 - Hide User Address
- 48:37 - Deactivate Places and Contacts
- 54:19 - IMS New Features
- 54:25 - Delete Used Configuration Items
- 57:30 - Regulatory Incident Type
- 58:29 - Incident Detail Reports
- 59:29 - Incident Rate Reports
- 1:00:14 - Filter OHSA 300 and 300A by Tags