View activity completion status in a grid format for selected users for one or more specified training programs. The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Legend: The legend identifies activity status as follows:
- Green: Complete
- Yellow: In Progress
- Red: Not Started
- Blue: Overdue
- Training Program Name
- Total Activities
- Users: Displays the users and a completion status indicator for each activity. See legend above
- Training Program Complete: Displays the percentage of activities completed within the training program
Use this report to determine the status of each activity by subject within the training program.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Training Programs: Select one or more Training Programs.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Show Future Activities: Check to include activities that are set to begin at a future date.
Note: When the Assignment Start Date begins at a future date which is later than the current date.
- Show Activities That Have Ended: Check to include activities that includes an assignment end date.
Note: When the assignment includes an Assignment End Date and the end date is past the current date.
- Page Break After Each Training Program: Displays each training program on a separate page.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Training Program Training Summary Report||View training program completion status in a grid format for selected users for one or more specified training programs.|