View activity completion status in a grid format for selected users for one or more specified training programs. The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Legend: The legend identifies activity status as follows:
- Green: Complete
- Yellow: In Progress
- Red: Not Started
- Blue: Overdue
- Training Program Name
- Total Activities
- Users: Displays the users and a completion status indicator for each activity. See legend above
- Training Program Complete: Displays the percentage of activities completed within the training program
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Training Programs: Select one or more Training Programs.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Show Future Activities: Check to include activities that are set to begin at a future date.
Note: When the Assignment Start Date begins at a future date which is later than the current date.
- Show Activities That Have Ended: Check to include activities that includes an assignment end date.
Note: When the assignment includes an Assignment End Date and the end date is past the current date.
- Page Break After Each Training Program: Displays each training program on a separate page.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Training Program Training Summary Report||View training program completion status in a grid format for selected users for one or more specified training programs.|