To log in to the system you will need:
- The website address provided by your employer
- A username and password provided when you self-register in the Contractor LMS. Refer to the Contractors and Visitors: Self-Registration and Launch Training article to learn how to self-register if you haven't already done so.
If you have already self-registered and taken training before, you will have been provided an email notification with the website address and your username. If you don't remember your password, refer to the Contractors and Visitors: Reset Password article.
Contact your employer when you have any difficulty logging into the Contractor LMS. They will work directly with Convergence Training to resolve any username and password issues.
Follow these steps to login to the LMS:
- Launch Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Enter your company's Contractor LMS web address in the web address field.
Note: Contact your company representative to obtain this web address if you didn't save your confirmation email when you registered for the LMS.
- The Contractor LMS Landing Page will appear.
- Enter your User Name and Password.
Note: Refer to the Contractors and Visitors: Reset Password article if you have forgotten your password.
- Click the Login button.
- The assigned modules appear on the list of assigned training on the Training tab.
- Click the Launch button to the left of any activity to begin the training.