Displays the list of mines (sites), their physical location, MSHA ID, responsible person and contact information for all districts in the organization.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name: Displays the report name.
- Organization Name: Displays the Organization Name.
- District: Displays the Region Name as entered on the Region record.
- Site: Displays the Site Name as entered on the Site record
- MSHA ID: Displays the MSHA ID entered on the Site record
- Responsible Person: Displays the Person Responsible for Health and Safety as entered the Site record
- Contact Info: Displays the phone number and email address for the Person Responsible for Health and Safety as entered on the User record.
Note: If no email or phone is listed on the User record, the report displays “No Email or Phone listed.”
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report
|Certificate of Training||Displays completed activities by subject for one or more selected training programs. Displays course length, date completed, and competent person for one or more selected users within a specified date range. This report is the equivalent to the MSHA Form 5000-23 as required by MSHA 46.9(a).|
|Compliance Report||Displays the estimated and actual time taken to complete activities for one or more selected training program for one or more specified participants.|
|Training Plan Cover Sheet||Displays company and mine details, responsible persons, competent persons and subject areas each is competent to instruct for a selected site as required by MSHA Section 46.3(b)(1) - (4).|
|Training Program Report||Displays one or more selected training programs and their subject matter, objectives, teaching methods, course material and evaluation method required for MSHA compliancy.|