View all qualifications/training programs, activities and electives that appear on the training tab for selected users regardless of completion status. The report breaks activities into three sections: Qualifications/Training Programs, Electives and Individually Assigned Activities.
Notes: (1) Qualification and Requirements are the terms used for this feature in the Enterprise LMS. Training Programs and Subjects are the terms used for this feature in the Surface Miner LMS. (2) The Express LMS will only display activities. The Express LMS is a limited feature LMS and does not include Qualifications or Electives. The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Employee Name (User Name)
- Qualification/Training Program: Displays Qualification/Training Program Name
- Requirement/Subject: Displays Requirement/Subject Name
- Activity Name
- Activity Type: Displays Document, CBT, Quiz, Tasklist, Class or Event
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Show Electives: Uncheck to exclude electives from the report.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|User Training Plan Status Report||View all qualifications/training programs, requirements/subject and assigned/enrolled activities for selected users.|
|User Training Plan Exception Report||View all qualifications/training programs, requirements/subjects and assigned and enrolled activities that are incomplete for selected users.|