View user creation details for a specified organization unit. Users appear in date created order; most recent record first.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Active: Yes = Active User Record No = Inactive User Record
- Employee Name (User Name)
- Last Name: Displays user full name
- User Name
- Phone, Email and Hire Date: Displays data when entered on the user record
- Date Created: Displays most recent record created first
Use this report to determine the date a user record was created and the user record details such as: phone, email and hire date.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|User Role Report||View the roles assigned to selected users within a specified organization unit.|
|User Session Report||View all system activity for selected users within a specified date range.|