View user creation details for a specified organization unit. Users appear in date created order; most recent record first.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Active: Yes = Active User Record No = Inactive User Record
- Name: Employee's name, last name, first
- Username: Employee's username.
- Title: Displays job title when entered on the user record
- Phone, Email, and Hire Date: Displays data when entered on the user record
- Date Created: Displays most recent record created first
When this report is exported to Excel, in addition to the fields above, the following additional fields will be displayed:
- User ID: Displays a unique ID for each user
- Last Login: the date the user last logged into the LMS
- Region, Site, Department, Team: Displays the organization structure the user is a part of.
- Supervisor Name: Displays if the supervisor name when entered in any of the organizational unit or user records.
- Supervisor of: Displays which organization unit or user record where the supervisor name has been added.
- External ID: Displays the unique identifier used to synchronize with your HR System. Only displays if you have HR Sync enabled.
- Field 1, 2, 3, and 4: Displays data entered in Field 1, 2, 3, and 4 in the Advanced Properties section of the user record.
Use this report to determine the date a user record was created and the user record details such as phone, email, and hire date.
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles, or assigned activities.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|User Role Report||View the roles assigned to selected users within a specified organization unit.|
|User Session Report||View all system activity for selected users within a specified date range.|