View the details of a completed tasklist for one or more users. Each user will be listed on a separate page.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Date and Time Created
- Tasklist Name
Note: Select the plus (+) sign to view a description of the tasklist.
- Status: Always displays "Passed"
Note: This report only displays completed tasklists. The only way to complete a tasklist is to pass the requirements set in the properties of the tasklist.
- Task Description: Displays the task to be completed
Notes: (1) Select the plus (+) sign to view the user/instructor sign-off date/time and comment when applicable. (2) The instructor sign-off would only appear in instances where the Tasklist properties included an instructor sign-off.
Use this report to view the details of a completed tasklist. This report will include comments made by the user and observer.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Activity: Select one or more activities.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
- Start Expanded: When checked, all fields that display a plus sign will appear in an expanded view.
|Tasklist Report||View the details of an assigned tasklist (regardless of completion status) for one or more users.|