View detailed survey results for selected users and activities within a specified date range. Each user appears on a separate page.
Note: Security roles can be established to provide access only by a specified group of administrators to insure privacy.
The report displays the following:
- Name of the Report and specified Date Range
- Employee Name: Displays the user's name, last name first (based on data contained in the user record)
- User Name: Displays the employee's user name
- Activity Name: Survey Name
- Employee Location: Displays the user's organization unit
- External ID: Displays the unique identifier established when your LMS has been set up to synchronize with your Human Resources system AND the Enable Display of External ID checkbox is checked in System >> Configuration
- Job Title: Displays the employee's job title (based on data contained in the user record)
- Date Completed: Displays the date and time the user completed the survey
- Elapsed Time: The total amount of time the user took to complete the survey
- Version: Displays the activity version of the survey
- #: Indicates question number (based on the order of the questions entered in the survey)
- Question: Displays the question (based on the data entered in the survey)
- Answered: Displays the user's response
Note: A response is required by the user when the LMS Administrator has checked Require Comment when creating the survey
- Time: Displays the amount of time it took the user to respond to the question
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Answers: Select one of the following to filter the total number of responses on the report:
- Show All: Displays all responses on the report
- Show Flagged: Displays only responses that were flagged where the LMS Administrator checked the Flag in Reports when creating the survey
- Show Commented: Displays only responses that include comments where the LMS Administrator has checked Require Comment when creating the survey
- Show Flagged and Commented: Displays both flagged and commented responses where the LMS Administrator has check both Flag in Reports and Requirement Comment when creating the survey
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report
|Survey Results Export Report||View detailed survey results for selected users and activities within a specified date range. This report is formatted specifically for an export to Excel.|