View completion status for credited training activities using the Bulk Credit Activity feature in the Convergence Instructor Tools application for users who were assigned or not assigned the activity. The report displays the following:
- Name of the Report and specified Date Range
- Activity Name and total number of Records Returned
- Employee: Displays employee name and (User Name)
- Signature: Displays employee signature if collected in the Convergence Instructor Tools application during the Bulk Credit Activity process
- Instructor: Displays the administrator who credited the activity
- Completion: Displays Date Completed, Incomplete, In Progress or Past Due
- Duration: Displays the actual time it took to complete the activity
- Assigned: Displays Assigned or Not Assigned
Note: Not Assigned means the administrator processed a manual completion record without first assigning the activity
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Activity: Select only one activity.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
Note: Each user will display on a separate page of the report.
- Status: Select one of the following - Only Incomplete, Only Complete, or Complete and Incomplete.
- Assigned Status: Select one or more of the following - Assigned, Not Assigned, Enrolled, Not Enrolled.
Notes: (1) Select “Not Assigned” to view learners who were credited the activity by an Administrator but were not assigned the activity first. (2) Enrolled and Not Enrolled displays activities that were offered as electives.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected as the first page of the report.