Displays completion status for credited training activities using the Credit Wizard in either the LMS or the Credit App for selected users who were assigned or not assigned the activity.
The report displays the following:
- Name of the Report and specified Date Range
- Activity Name: Displays the activity name and the total number of records returned
- Employee: Displays employee name and (User Name)
- Signature: Displays employee signature if collected using the Credit App.
- Instructor: Displays the administrator's name who credited the activity
- Completion: Displays Date Completed, Incomplete, In Progress, or Past Due
- Time Spent: Displays the actual time it took to complete the activity
- Assigned: Displays Assigned or Not Assigned
Note: Not Assigned with a status of complete means the administrator processed a manual completion record without first assigning the activity.
Use this report to determine:
- Which activities have been credited using the credit app.
- Which administrators credited the activity using the Credit Wizard.
- Which users were assigned the activity and the status of their assignment.
- Which users were NOT assigned the activity and the status is complete. This means the LMS administrator gave credit to the user without assigning the activity first.
- Which users were not assigned the activity and their status is incomplete.
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Activity: Select only one activity.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles, or assigned activities.
Note: Each user will display on a separate page of the report.
- Status: Select one of the following - Only Incomplete, Only Complete, or Complete and Incomplete.
- Assigned Status: Select one or more of the following - Assigned, Not Assigned, Enrolled, Not Enrolled.
Notes: (1) Select “Not Assigned” to view learners who were credited the activity by an Administrator but were not assigned the activity first. (2) Enrolled and Not Enrolled displays activities that were offered as electives.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected as the first page of the report.