View the details of an assigned tasklist (regardless of completion status) for one or more users. This report will also display the signature collected for the user and the observer if the administrator used the Credit App to checkoff the Tasklist. Each user will be listed on a separate page.
The report displays the following:
- Report name
- Tasklist Name
- Employee: User and (User Name)
- Location: Displays the employee location
Note: Displays only when the Show Location parameter checkbox is checked
- Assigned Status: Displays Assigned or Not Assigned
Note: Not Assigned means the administrator processed a manual completion record without first assigning the activity.
- Check-off Type: Displays one of the following: Instructor Only, Employee Only, Instructor OR Employee, Instructor AND Employee, Anyone but the employee
Note: Check-off type is an option set in the properties of the tasklist.
- Number of tasks required to complete this Tasklist: Displays the number of task required to complete the tasklist
Note: Total number of tasks is an option set in the Tasklist Properties
- Percent of Tasks Checked off
- Instructor Checked
- Employee Checked
- Status: Displays one of the following: Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue or Complete
- View Tasklist History: Click the link to the view the Tasklist History report for this user
- Task Description: Displays the user/instructor sign-off date/time and comment when applicable. For example, the instructor sign-off would only appear in instances where the settings in the Tasklist properties included an instructor sign-off.
- Instructor Signature: Displays the instructor signature when the tasklist is completed using the Credit App to complete the tasklist
- Trainee Signature: Displays the trainee signature when the tasklist is completed using Credit App to complete the tasklist
Use this report to view the details of any tasklist; regardless of completion status. This report will include comments made by the user and observer.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Activities: Select only one activity.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Assigned Status: Select one or both of the following - Assigned, Enrolled.
Note: Enrolled means the user has enrolled in the activity as an elective.
- Show Location: Displays the user’s organization unit under the employee name.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Tasklist History Report||View the details of a COMPLETED tasklist for one or more users.|