View security role assignments for one or more selected roles in a Table View.
Note: This report provides the same information as the Role Assignment Grid. It displays the data in a multi-page grid format. Each role is displayed on a separate page.
The report displays the following:
- Role: Displays the security role name
- Grid View: Click the link to view the data in a grid view
- Organization Unit: Displays the user’s location
- Users Assigned to Role: Displays name
- User Count: Each user counts as one
Note: The total user account appears at the top of the table.
- Assigned: Displays the date the role was assigned to the user
Use this report to determine:
- Which security role(s) have been assigned to a user
- If users have duplicate security roles.
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Roles: Select one or more administrative security roles.
- Hide Path Above Current Context Level: Hides the part of the organization the user does not have access to.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Role Assignment Grid||View security role assignments for one or more selected roles. (Grid View)|
|Roles Map Report||View security roles and their allowed security functions.|