Displays how an assignment was made for one or more selected qualifications. Assignments can be made individually to users or to organization units or groups. The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Qualification Name
- Assigned to: Displays how the assignment was made: individual user, organization unit or group
- State Date and Due Date
- Assigned By
- Assigned On
- Notification indicator: Displays if a notification was sent to the user
Use this report to determine:
- The date the assignment was made
- Who the assignment was made to: user, organization unit or group
- Which administrator made the assignment
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Qualifications: Select one or more qualifications.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s) or group(s) or a combination.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
- Show Full Path: Displays the location the activity was added to.