View a list of users who have completed one or more selected training events within a specified time frame. Each training event will be displayed on a separate page.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name: Name of the Report
- Date: Date range specified in the report parameters
Event Description Table
- Event: Name of the event
- Description: Displays description that is entered on the activity record.
- Place: Displays the location where the event took place entered on the Completion Record
- Instructor(s): Displays the instructors entered on the Completion Record
- Completion Description: Displays the data entered in the Description field of the Completion Record. For example, enter the topic covered on that date; Alert Driving
- Date: Date the completion record was created
- Session Date: Displays the date and time the session was held entered on the Completion Record
- Duration: Displays the duration entered on the Completion Record
- Attendee #: Displays the total number of attendees that attended the session
- Attendee Name(s): Displays the attendee name. Last name, first.
- Attendee Username: Displays the attendee's username
- User Location: Displays the user’s organization unit
Note: The location will display when the “Show Location” parameter is set
Use this report to determine which users attended the event.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Activity: Select one or more activities.
- Show Location: Select one or more of the following: None, Region, Site, Department, or Team.
Note: When selected, the User Location field in the report will display the organization unit according to the selections made in this filter.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.