View completion statistics about all Qualification and Activity assignments and Elective enrollments for selected users, organization units or groups.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Organization Unit, Group Name, or User Name
- Assignment Completion and Overview Section provides statistics for assigned qualifications and activities whether completed or not.
- Users: Total number of users included in the organization unit
- Assignment Total #: Displays the total number Activity and Qualification assignments.
- Qualifications Assigned #: Total number of qualifications assigned to the users within the specified organization unit.
- Qualifications Complete #: Total number of qualifications completed by the users within the specified organization unit.
- Qualifications Complete %: Percentage of qualifications completed by users within the specified organization unit.
- Activities Assigned #: Displays the total number of all activities assigned (regardless of completion status).
- Activities Required #: Displays all activities that are assigned with all statuses except “Not Required.”
Note: An activity becomes “Not Required” when a Requirement is configured to have “Users must complete a certain number of the Activities above <x>”. For example, there are 8 activities in the requirement and the user is only required to complete 6.
- Activities Complete #: Total number of activities completed by the users within the specified organization unit.
- Activities Complete %: Percentage of activities completed by users within the specified organization unit.
Activity Completion Status Overview Section provides completion, in progress, incomplete and overdue statistics for all assigned activities.
- Total number of activities with a status of Complete
- Total number of activities with a status of In Progress
- Total number of activities with a status of Incomplete
- Total number of activities with a status of Overdue
Use this report to view the completion statistics for assigned activities, qualifications and electives.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), or security roles
- Show Electives: When checked, the total number of Qualifications Assigned and Completed and the total Activities Assigned, Required and Completed will be increased by the number of enrolled electives.
Note: Electives do not display separately.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.