Convergence Training LMS Webinar: Features & Functionality of Classes
The Convergence LMS provides the ability to setup and track instructor-led training by creating Classes, which allow you to easily schedule and assign one or more sessions, allow for self-enrollment, manage the class roster, and take attendance.
In this webinar you'll learn about the following, including new features now in version 2.1 of the LMS:
- Classes vs. Events - A brief description of the difference between classes and events, and what features classes have that events do not provide.
- Contact & Place – How to create contacts and places for use with classes.
- Class Creation – How to create one topic and multi-topic classes, with one or more sessions.
- Assign & Manage – How to assign and manage classes using the new Manage Roster feature and View/New Assignments options, including the ability to manage attendees by class, by completion status, by date/time of the session(s), and by other filters.
- Self-Enrollment – How to setup a class to allow for self-enrollment, and how to self-enroll.
- Edit – How to make changes, and copy a class, topics, and sessions.
- Take Attendance – How to take attendance for each session.
- Classes in Qualifications/Training Programs – Best practices for including a class in a Qualification/Training Program.
Press the PLAY button to begin the webcast.
Features and Functionality of Classes Webinar Video Index
The webinar is a just under an hour long. Please refer to the video index below if you would like to fast forward to a particular topic:
- 05:11 - Events vs Classes
- 06:20 - Contact and Place
- 09:30 - Class Process
- 11:12 - Class Topics and Sessions
- 13.:03 - Create a Class
- 19:16 - Assign a Class
- 20:52 - Manage Class Roster - Schedule users for sessions
- 24:32 - Self-Registration
- 27:19 – Take Attendance
- 31:37 - Question - Self Registration
- 34:04 – Manage Completion Records
- 41:55 - Classes in Qualifications
- 46:08 - Questions - Qualifications
- 49:19 - Convergence Support Knowledgebase
- 52:01 - Questions
- 57:53 - Closing
Features and Functionality of Classes Webinar Slide Show
Please click on the link to view and download the PDF version of the Classes Webinar.