Convergence Training LMS Webinar: Notifications
The Convergence LMS provides the ability to setup Notifications, which are emails that the system can send to alert a learner, administrator, or supervisor, regarding training, such as newly assigned, coming-due, or overdue training.
In this webinar you’ll learn the following about Notifications, including new features now available in the LMS:
- Notifications Overview - A brief overview of Notification features, and how to access them
- Enable/Disable – How to enable and disable Notifications
- Customize – How to customize the subject line and content of the Notifications and personalize the training message you send your employees
- Email Users Feature – How to send a one-time Notification to users, teams, groups, etc.
Press the PLAY button to begin the webcast.
Notifications Webinar Video Index
Please refer to the video index below if you would like to fast forward to a particular topic:
- 04:58- Definition, Purpose, and Types of Notifications
- 08:10 - Features
- 09:38 - Best Practices
- 12:11 - Who Can Configure Notifications
- 13:05 - Enable/Disable
- 19:05 - Customize
- 23:01 - Customize to a Specific Organization Unit
- 28:23 - Revert
- 33:39 - One-Time Notification
- 41:02 - Knowledge Base
Notifications Webinar Slide Show
Please click on the link to view and download the PDF version of the Notifications Webinar