Convergence Training LMS Webinar: Electives
An important feature of the Convergence LMS is the ability to create and use Electives. Electives are optional training activities that administrators can offer to users throughout their organization. Users can then enroll in Elective training at their discretion.
In this webinar, you’ll learn the following about Electives:
- Definition and Use - What Electives are, and how to use them
- User Experience - Tour of the Catalog tab to see how users view and enroll
- Process - Administrative process for managing Electives
- Categories - How to create and manage Elective categories
- Offer Electives - How to offer electives and use related notifications
- Supervisor Approval - How to require supervisor approval, and approve or deny requests
- Reports - Review which reports include Electives
Note: Qualifications and Training Programs are the same feature in the LMS; when this webinar references Qualifications, it includes Training Programs . Qualification is the term used in the Enterprise LMS. Training Program is the term used in the LMS with MSHA compliance features.
Press the PLAY button to begin the webcast.
Electives Webinar Video Index
Please refer to the video index below if you would like to fast forward to a particular topic:
- 04:51- Definition of Electives, Uses, and Features
- 07:40 - User Experience - Catalog Tab, Enroll in Electives
- 14:01 - Admin Experience - Offering Electives Process, Categories
- 23:51 - Offer Electives - Demo, and Manage Electives, Notification
- 34:04 - Supervisor Approval - Activate, Approve/Deny Electives
- 50:45 - Reports
Electives Webinar Slide Show
Please click on the link to view and download the PDF version of the Electives Webinar