This article provides instructions to launch training using the Learn App.
The Learn App automatically filters on activities that are mobile compatible. Certain activities cannot be launched in the Learn App. Please refer to the Mobile Apps: Mobile Compatibility Explained article to learn which activities are mobile compatible and how to set mobile compatibility in the LMS for your activities.
Follow the steps below to launch training using the Learn App.
- Launch the Learn App.
- Click the My Training button on the Welcome screen.
- The My Training Plan screen will appear.
- Locate the training to be launched.
- Click the thumbnail
- Click the Launch CBT button at the bottom of the screen to launch the activity.
Note: CBT will be replaced by the type of activity launched. For example, if you are launching a Tasklist the button will read Launch Tasklist.
- Take one of the following actions:
- Exit the CBT without completing it by clicking the X in the upper right corner of the screen. The status of the training will be updated to "In Progress".
- Complete the CBT. Once completed, you will return to the My Training Plan screen. The status of the training will be updated to "Complete"
LAUNCH NON-MOBILE COMPATIBLE ACTIVITIES
The error message pictured left will appear when you launch an activity that is not mobile compatible.
Please contact your supervisor to resolve this. The activity has either been:
- cannot be launched in the Learn App OR
- the activity in the LMS has not been set to mobile compatible.