|Prior to Customization||After Customization|
Displays a printable Custom Certificate of Completion for one or more completed activities for selected users within a specified time frame. The report displays the following:
- Learner Team
- Activity Name
- Learner Name
- Date Completed
Administrators can download a certificate template image (a .png file -). The template is displayed on the left in the pictures above. Once downloaded, you can modify the image with any third-party image editing software, such as Photoshop or Snag-It to add borders and logos and other design features only. Customized example is displayed on the right in the pictures above.
You will not be able to change the placement of the pre-defined text. The template includes placeholders where the pre-defined text will appear so that your design allows space for the printed text.
Please refer to the Tracking and Completions: Certificate Designs article to learn more about how to customize a certificate.
Use this report to print a completion certificate for an activity.
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), or security roles.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Show Latest Completions Only: Keep checked to avoid printing duplicate certificates if the activity was completed more than once in the selected date range.
|Certificate with Cut-Out Report||
Displays a printable Certificate of Completion with a wallet-size cut-out copy for one or more completed activities for selected users within a specified time frame.
|Qualification Certificate Report||
Displays a printable Certificate of Completion for a completed qualification.