View completion statistics for qualifications/training programs assigned to any, user, organization unit or group. You may included enrolled electives.
The top section of the report displays the following:
- Name of the Report
- User Name(s), Organization Unit(s), and Group Name(s)
- Location of users(s), Organization Unit(s), and Group(s)
The Assignment and Completion Table displays:
- Users: Total number of users included in the organization unit
- Assignment Total #: Displays the total number Qualification assignments.
- Qualifications Assigned #: Displays the total number of all qualifications assigned (regardless of completion status)
- Qualifications Complete #: Displays the total number of qualifications complete
- Qualifications Complete %: Displays the percent of qualifications complete
- Activities Assigned (#): Displays the total number of activities assigned within the qualification (regardless of completion status)
- Activities Required (#): Displays the total number of activities required to complete the qualification.
Note: An activity becomes “Not Required” when a Requirement is configured to have “Users must complete a certain number of the Activities above <x>”. For example, there are 8 activities in the requirement and the user is only required to complete 6.
- Activities Complete (#): Displays the total number of activities complete
- Activities Complete %: Displays the percent of activities complete.
The Activity Completion Status Overview table displays:
- Total number of activities with a status of Complete
- Total number of activities with a status of In Progress
- Total number of activities with a status of Incomplete
- Total number of activities with a status of Overdue
Use this report to view the completion statistics for selected qualification/training programs.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Qualification: Select one or more qualification/training program.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s),
- Show Electives: Check to include electives in the report.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected as the first page of the report.