Convergence Training LMS Webinar: 2.7 New Features
The Convergence LMS (Learning Management System) has recently been updated to include new and updated features.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the following:
- Quizzes – Added Features: Now you can limit the number of attempts, and set a time limit for a quiz.
- Signature Activity: Use the Content Wizard to create a signature activity that you can assign to the user, to collect their signature upon completion of training.
- Assignments - New Assignment Identifier for Filtering Reports: A new optional field lets you label or tag a training assignment so you can filter reports by that identifier.
- Assignments - New Individual Scheduling Option: Allows you to assign different dates, such as start and due dates, to individual activities or qualifications within the same inherited assignment.
- Additional Security Features – More Password Policy Options: Now you can prevent password reuse, lockout after a set number of login attempts, and limit the number of forgotten password resets, and more.
Press the PLAY button to view the recording.
2.7 Webinar Video Index
Please refer to the video index below if you would like to fast forward to a particular topic:
- 03:20 - What's My Version
- 04:30 - Quizzes - New Features
- 04:43 - Quiz Time Limit
- 08:20 - Quiz Number of Attempts
- 13:33 - Setting Quiz Properties
- 19:37 - Signature Activity
- 33:24 - Assignments - New Features
- 33:44 - Assignment Identifier
- 42:25 - Individual Scheduling
- 54:27 - Password Policy - New Features
- 54:35 - Prevent Password Reuse
- 55:56 - Lockout After Failed Login Attempts
- 57:31 - Limit Number of Forgotten Password Resets
- 59:27 - Change Password Requires Entry of Old Password