Convergence Training LMS/IMS Webinar: 2.5 New Features
The Convergence LMS (Learning Management System) and IMS (Incident Management System) have recently been updated to include new and redesigned features.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the following:
- Completion Records – New Bulk Import: Provides the ability for administrators to import multiple historical completion records.
- Credit Wizard – Added Selection Options: Now it’s easier for administrators to credit training across their organization by selecting users, activities, or qualifications they have permissions for, and by adding scores and attachments as needed from within the Credit Wizard.
- Additional LMS Features: New Assignment Notification change, Group Membership Report, user names and the number of required tasks appear when checking off a Tasklist. We have also added the ability to use an alternate password with the mobile apps.
- IMS Changes - Establishments - update Group Membership, added fields to capture California-specific data; Incident - Create Places and Contacts on the fly, Updated Forms button.
Press the PLAY button to begin the webcast.
2.5 Webinar Video Index
Please refer to the video index below if you would like to fast forward to a particular topic:
- 04:23- What's My Version
- 05:36 - Bulk Import Historical Completion Records
- 20:25 - Credit Wizard Changes
- 27:09 - New Tasklist Checkoff Options
- 29:56 - Change in New Assignment Notification
- 31:24 - Group Membership Report
- 36:23 - Alternate Password Option with Mobile Apps
- 42:48 - IMS New Features
- 43:03 - Establishments - Update Group Membership, New Fields
- 45:27 - Incidents - Add Places and Contacts on the Fly; Forms Button