View the list of users in a selected group. Users appear in last name order by group.
- A double asterisk ** at the end of the Group Name will appear to indicate the group is a dynamic group.
- The entire row is highlighted in red to indicate the user was removed from the group.
- The first name, last name and username are bold and italicized to indicate the user is now inactive.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- First Name: Displays user's first name
- Last Name: Displays user's last name
- Username: Displays user's username
- Field 1: Displays any text entered in Field 1 of the user record
- Group: Displays the name of the group the user is a member of
Added: Displays the date the user was added to the group
- Removed: Displays the date the user was removed from the group
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Users: Select one or more group(s).
- Show History: Check to include users removed from the group
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
- Show Inactive Users: Check to include inactive users