Group Membership Report: Users in Group(s)
Group Membership Report: Group(s) that Users Belong to
This report can be run in two ways.
- View the list of users in a selected group. Users appear in last name order by group. (First Image)
- View the list of groups that a user belongs to. Users appear in first name order. (Second Image)
- A double asterisk ** at the end of the Group Name will appear to indicate the group is a dynamic group.
- The entire row is highlighted in red to indicate the user was removed from the group.
- The first name, last name and username are bold and italicized to indicate the user is now inactive.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- First Name: Displays user's first name
- Last Name: Displays user's last name
- Username: Displays user's username
- Field 1: Displays any text entered in Field 1 of the user record
- Group: Displays the name of the group the user is a member of
- Added: Displays the date the user was added to the group
- Removed: Displays the date the user was removed from the group
Use this report to determine:
- The membership of a group
- Which groups a user belongs to.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Users: (1) Select Users in Groups and select desired groups to run a report that displays the membership of a group. (2) Select Users or Users in an organization unit to run a report that displays the groups a user belongs to.
- Show History: Check to include users removed from the group
- Show Inactive Users: Check to include any inactive users
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.