View login, completion, and assignment statistics for Company(ies) (Regions) and Sites for a specified date range. The report will display all the Company(ies) (Regions) by Site.
- Report Name: The name of the report.
- Date Range: The date range specified in the parameters of the report.
- Company (Region) Banner: (denoted in blue) Displays the total number of users logged in and the total users in the Company (Region).
- Site Banner: (denoted in peach) Displays the total number of users logged in and the total number of users in the Site.
Note: All columns in this report other than % Complete Assigned Courses are filtered by the Start and End date set on the report.
- Employee: Username of the user
- Last Login Date: Most recent date the user logged in
- # of Times Logged in: Count of how many times the user logged in within the date range
- Time Spent Logged in (hours): Sum of the time spent in between login and logout events
- # Courses Completed: Each completion record is counted here, so if 1 Activity was completed twice, it will reflect as 2
- Minutes to Complete Courses: It is a sum of the completion duration from the # Courses Completed column
- % Complete Assigned Courses: Percent is calculated as (number of actively assigned Activities that are complete) / (number of actively assigned activities)
- Site Totals: Sum of all User values
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Select the Start Date of the Report
- End Date: Select the End Date of the Report
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s),
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected as the first page of the report.