View recurring assigned activities with upcoming expiration dates within the next 60, 90, 180, or 365 days or an overdue status for one or more selected users and for one or more selected activities.
- is included in a recurring assignment;
- the assignment includes a Completion Status Expiration Date; AND,
- the assignment has been completed at least once
The report displays the following:
- Activity: Displays activity name
- Supervisor Name: Displays supervisor name
Note: Only displays if supervisor's name is entered in the organizational unit, group or user records.
- User: Displays the user name; last name first
- ID#: Displays the data entered in Field 1 of the Advanced Proprieties on the user record.
- Issue Date: Displays one of the following:
Note: The color key indicates the number of days left to the expiration date.
- Incomplete: User has not started the activity
- In Progress: User has started the activity
- Overdue: User has not completed the activity by the specified due date
- Expiration Date: Displays the date the activity will expire
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date. The date must be the current date or later.
Note: The report will not display results unless the end date includes activities selected that are overdue or coming due 60, 90, 180, or 365 days before the date entered
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Supervisors / Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), supervisor(s), security roles or assigned activities.
Note: Defaults to Users by Supervisor. The supervisor field on the organization unit record must be completed to group by supervisor. Otherwise, choose user(s) by organization unit(s), group(s), security role(s), supervisor(s), or assigned activities
- Sort By: Select one of the following:
- Supervisor, Activity, User;
- Activity, User, Supervisor;
- User, Activity, Supervisor;
- Show Expirations: Select one of the following:
- All Expirations (default)
- Less than 60 Days
- Less than 90 Days
- Less than 180 Days
- Less than 365 days
- Expiration Only: Check when you want to exclude activities with a status of Overdue and In Progress
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report