View the number of Qualifications and Activities assigned to any organizational unit and see statistics about their completion. Select specific Users and Activities.
The top section of the report displays the following:
- Name of the Report
- User Name(s), Organization Unit(s), and Group Name(s)
- Location of users(s), Organization Unit(s), and Group(s)
The Assignment and Completion Table displays:
- Users: Total number of users included in the organization unit
- Assignment Total #: Displays the total number Activity and Qualification assignments.
- Activities Assigned #: Displays the total number of all activities assigned (regardless of completion status)
- Activities Required #: Displays all activities that are assigned with all statuses except “Not Required”
Note: An activity becomes “Not Required” when a Requirement is configured to have “Users must complete a certain number of the Activities above <x>”. For example, there are 8 activities in the requirement and the user is only required to complete 6. See the screen shot below:
- Activities Complete #: Total number of activities completed by the users within the specified organization unit.
- Activities Complete %: Percentage of activities completed by users within the specified organization unit.
The Activity Completion Status Overview table displays:
- Total number of activities with a status of Complete
- Total number of activities with a status of In Progress
- Total number of activities with a status of Incomplete
- Total number of activities with a status of Overdue
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s),
- Show Electives: Check to include electives in the report.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected as the first page of the report.