View completion statistics for activities assigned to any, user, organization unit, or group. You may include enrolled electives.
The top section of the report displays the following:
- Name of the Report
- User Name(s), Organization Unit(s), and Group Name(s)
- Location of users(s), Organization Unit(s), and Group(s)
The Assignment and Completion Table displays:
- Users: Total number of users included in the organization unit
- Assignment Total #: Displays the total number of assignments.
- Activities Assigned #: Displays the total number of all activities assigned (regardless of completion status)
- Activities Required #: Displays all activities with a status except “Not Required”
Note: An activity becomes “Not Required” when a Requirement is configured to have “Users must complete a certain number of the Activities above <x>”. For example, there are 8 activities in the requirement and the user is only required to complete 6.
- Activities Complete #: Displays the total number of activities complete.
- Activities Complete %: Displays the percent of activities complete.
The Activity Completion Status Overview table displays:
- Total number of activities with a status of Complete
- Total number of activities with a status of In Progress
- Total number of activities with a status of Incomplete
- Total number of activities with a status of Overdue
Use this report to view the completion statistics for selected activities.
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Activities: Select one or more activities. You can select any of the following:
- Activities I have Permissions For
- Activities in Requirements
- Activities in Qualifications
- Activities Assigned to Users
- Activities saved under Teams
- Activities saved under Departments
- Activities saved under Sites
- Activities saved under Regions
- Activities saved under Organizations
- Activities by Assignment Identifier
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s),
- Show Electives: Check to include electives in the report.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected as the first page of the report.