The MSHA Competent Persons Import Spreadsheet provides our MSHA LMS customers with the option of adding their competent users so they can be created automatically when the spreadsheet is imported into the LMS.
The import spreadsheet includes three tabs:
- Tab 1 Instructions: Provides instructions for completing the spreadsheet.
- Tab 2 Organization: Add the competent users for your entire organization.
- Tab 3 Example Data: Provides examples of how the data is entered
Please contact our support team to obtain the desired import spreadsheet. Read the instructions below to prepare the spreadsheet and submit the data.
COMPLETE THE USER IMPORT SPREADSHEET
Complete the LMS MSHA Competent Persons Import Spreadsheet as follows:
- Contact our support team to obtain the LMS MSHA Competent Persons Import Spreadsheet.
- Click on Tab 2, Competent Persons to add data to the spreadsheet
- Complete the fields as follows:
- Type: Enter the type of import. Type: Add, Replace, or Remove
- IsPrimary: This determines if the competent person is the primary competent person. Type: Yes or No.
- Username: Type the username of the competent person.
- Replace: Type the username of the competent person that will replace the previous competent person
- UserID: Leave blank if the username column has been completed.
- Site: This is the name of the site where the competent person will be set as competent.
- SiteNodeID: Leave blank. Our support team will complete this field.
- Subject: Enter the name of the subject that the user is competent for. Please list each subject on its own row. If the person is intended to be competent for all subjects at a site, type the word "All" in this row. Please be sure to add the exact name of the subject as it appears in the LMS.
- SubjectID: Leave blank. Our support team will complete this field.
- Cat: Leave blank. Our support team will complete this field.
The import spreadsheet will be uploaded within 24 hours of receipt of the spreadsheet.