Convergence Training offers 4 mobile applications that can be used with any Apple (iOS) or Android mobile devices. They are:
Convergence Learn: Users can access assigned training from your company’s Convergence LMS. Completion records will automatically be updated in the Convergence LMS.
- Take training anywhere
- Stay current with your training assignments
- Mobile eLearning, videos, PDFs, quizzes, and more
Convergence Credit: Administrators can take class attendance, checkoff tasklist, and grant credit for all activity types.
- Track individual or group training events
- Take attendance for classes
- Apply credit to any type of training activity
- Capture digital signatures of instructors & learners
Convergence Search: Users can access any ACTIVE activity (except classes and events) even if it has not been assigned. This allows users to reference course materials when necessary to perform a task or work with a piece of equipment. Users will not get credit for taking the activity.
- Search or scan with keywords or barcodes
- Access digital manuals, video SOPs & documents
- Filter support materials by activity type
Convergence Mobile: Users with a designated security role can report incidents as they occur.
- Immediately and easily capture leading indicators, such as near misses and safety observations, with mobile accessibility
- Report incidents in real time, selecting the incident type and people involved
- Take pictures or video of the incident scene with your device and attach them to the incident right in the app
- Starting at $2.99/per app/per user - annually
- Requires WiFi or a cellular connection
- Contact your sales representative to purchase multiple registrations for a reduced cost.
- Mobile applications are optimized for mobile devices. They are designed for ease of use on smaller screens.
Refer to these articles for installation and troubleshooting instructions.
- Mobile: Install Apps and Register Device for Android
- Mobile: Problems Registering Mobile Device for Android
- Mobile: Install Apps and Register Device for Apple
- Mobile: Problems Registering Mobile Device for Apple