Convergence Training offers 4 mobile applications that can be used with any Apple (iOS) or Android mobile devices. They are:
Convergence Learn: Users can access assigned training from your company’s Convergence LMS. Completion records will automatically be updated in the Convergence LMS. Using the app is the same as if they logged into the LMS and clicked on the Training tab.
- Take training anywhere
- Stay current with your training assignments
- Mobile eLearning, videos, PDFs, quizzes, and more
Convergence Credit: Administrators can take class attendance, checkoff tasklist, and grant credit for all activity types. Using this app is the same as if the administrator logged into the LMS to access the Credit Wizard.
- Track individual or group training events
- Take attendance for classes
- Apply credit to any type of training activity
- Capture digital signatures of instructors & learners
Convergence Search: Users can access any ACTIVE activity (except classes and events) even if it has not been assigned. This allows users to reference course materials when necessary to perform a task or work with a piece of equipment. Users will not get credit for launching and completing the activity.
- Search or scan with keywords or barcodes
- Access digital manuals, video SOPs & documents
- Filter support materials by activity type
Convergence Incident: Users with a designated security role can report incidents as they occur.
- Immediately and easily capture leading indicators, such as near misses and safety observations, with mobile accessibility
- Report incidents in real time, selecting the incident type and people involved
- Take pictures or video of the incident scene with your device and attach them to the incident right in the app
- For an overview of the Learn, Credit, and Search apps, and how to install and register, view the Mobile Apps Webinar
- Starting at $2.99/per app/per user - annually
- Requires WiFi or a cellular connection
- Contact your sales representative to purchase multiple registrations for a reduced cost.
- Mobile applications are optimized for mobile devices. They are designed for ease of use on smaller screens.
Refer to these articles for installation and troubleshooting instructions: