Displays how an assignment was made for one or more selected training programs. Assignments can be made individually to users or to organization units or groups.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Training Program Name
- Assigned to: Displays how the assignment was made: individual user, organization unit or group.
- State Date and Due Date
- Assigned By
- Assigned on
- Notification indicator: Displays if a notification was sent to the user
Use this report to determine:
- The date the assignment was made
- Who the assignment was made to: user, organization unit or group
- Which administrator made the assignment
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Training Programs: Select one or more training programs.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s) or group(s) or a combination.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
- Show Full Path: Displays the location the activity was added to.