View the completion status for selected users for one or more specified training program. The date in the Due field for overdue activities are highlighted in red. The date in the Due field for activities with less than 30 days to due date are highlighted in yellow. All selected training programs appear on one report. This report does not breakdown the activities within the training program, it only displays the status of the training program.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Training Program Name
- Users: Displays a list of users that have been assigned the training program
- External ID: Displays the user name or External ID number used by third party HR system
- Activities: Displays the total number of activities included in the training program.
- Finished: Displays the total number of activities that have been completed.
- Not Finished: Displays the total number of activities left to complete.
- Start: Displays the date the first activity in the training program was started.
- Due: Displays the following dates: (1) Displays blank if the activity is complete and there is not recurring due date. (2) Displays the next due date if the training program has a recurring due date. (3) Displays the date due and highlighted in red when the training program is overdue or yellow if the training program is due within the next 30 days.
- Status: Displays Qualified or Not Qualified
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Training Programs: Select one or more training programs.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Status Type: Select one or more of the following status types - Expired, Completed, In Progress and Incomplete.
- Show Future Activities: Check to include activities that are set to begin at a future date.
Note: When the Assignment Start Date begins at a future date which is later than the current date.
- Show Activities That Have Ended: Check to include activities that includes an assignment end date.
Note: When the assignment includes an Assignment End Date and the end date is past the current date.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Training Program Assigned Status Report||View the status of a selected training program for users who were assigned or not assigned the task.|
|Training Program Completion Records Report||View completion records for selected users for one or more specified training program.|
|Training Program Due Date Report||View the due date and last completion date for one or more selected users and for one or more selected training program.|
|Training Program Exception Report||View the exception status (Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue) for selected users for one or more specified training programs. Sorted by training program.|