View the exception status (Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue) for activities included in one or more specified training programs. By default, this report displays all activities with any status except “Complete.” Each training program displays on a separate page.
The report displays the following:
- Name of the Report
- Training Program Name
- User Name(s)
- External ID: Displays the user name or External ID number used by third party HR system
- Status: Displays all activities with any completion status except complete
Notes: (1) The Status Type parameter can be set to include completed activities. (2) An activity becomes “Not Required” when a Subject is configured to have “Users must complete a certain number of the Activities above <x>”. For example, there are 8 activities in the subject and the user is only required to complete 6. See the screen shot below:
- Last Completed: Date the activity was last completed
- Next Due Date: Date the activity becomes due again
- Training Program Status: Displays qualified or not qualified
Note: A Training Program does not become qualified until all activities in the training program have been completed.
Use this report to determine:
- The status of an assigned training program
- Which training programs have ended
- Which training programs are going to start at a future date
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Training Programs: Select one or more training programs.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Status Type: Select one or more of the following - Expired, Completed, In Progress, Incomplete.
- Assigned Status: Select on or both of the following - Assigned, Enrolled.
- Show Future Activities: Check to display activities that are set to begin at a future date.
Note: When the Assignment Start Date begins at a future date which is later than the current date.
- Show Activities That Have Ended: Check to display activities that includes an assignment end date.
- Note: When the assignment includes an Assignment End Date and the end date is past the current date.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Training Program Assigned Status Report||View the status of a selected training program for users who were assigned or not assigned the task.|
|Training Program Completion Records Report||View completion records for selected users for one or more specified training program.|
|Training Program Due Date Report||View the due date and last completion date for one or more selected users and for one or more selected training program.|
|Training Program Status Report||View the completion status for selected users for one or more specified training program.|