To use and access the Convergence Mobile Apps on your Android device, you will need to install the apps and register your device. Use the steps below for Convergence Learn, Convergence Credit, and Convergence Search. You must register each individual, purchased app one time on the device.
Install Convergence Mobile Apps
Follow these steps to install the apps on your Android device:
- Open Google Play Store on your device, and search for “Convergence Training.”
- Download the desired app(s) to your Android device.
- After the app(s) have downloaded, open any Convergence app to begin the one-time registration process.
Register Your Device
- When you open one of the apps, you will see a welcome screen, where, if you swipe left, you can read about the different features of the app.
- Click the blue “Get Started” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the “Register Your Device” screen to record your device with your LMS:
- Type in the URL provided by your LMS administrator. Be sure to enter the URL exactly as listed.
- Once you have typed the URL, click the blue “Register” button in the lower right-hand corner.
Login to the App
- Enter the same Username that you use to access your LMS. Username is not case sensitive.
- Enter the same Password that you use to access your LMS. Password IS case sensitive.
- Follow the instructions for how to use the related app – Use Convergence Learn, Use Convergence Credit, Use Convergence Credit.