You can offer as much or as little training content as you want in the Contractor LMS. Training content in the Contractor LMS generally addresses:
- Site-Specific: orientations that can be the same for every site or unique at each site
- Job Role-Specific: orientations based on the job they will be performing. For example, visitors, contractors, truck drivers, confined space, or chemical vendors to name a few.
In the Contractor LMS, our support team will import and maintain the training content that you provide. Your company will provide us with the files as you create and update your training. We will create the assignments as directed by you.
The following describes the available content you can create and we will import and update any time you have changes:
- Documents: Written materials such as Word documents, Excel files, PowerPoint slideshows, and PDFs that provide detailed information on a policy, procedure, or standard operating procedure.
- Videos: Short videos that demonstrate how to perform a specific task or explain a procedure. You may provide a video in any format and we will convert it to the required MP4 video file format.
- Computer-Based Training (CBTs): Multimedia e-learning courses. eLearning course designed by you using a third-party product such as Lectora, Captivate, or Articulate or purchased from a third-party vendor.
The following describes a quiz.
- Quizzes: Our support team can also offer you the option to convert your PowerPoint slide show into a quiz. You can maintain the quizzes we create so you don't have to wait for us to update the quiz content for you.
Please refer to the Quizzes: Edit - Contractor LMS article to learn how to edit an existing quiz.
Note: You may edit any existing quiz, however, if you would like to create a new quiz because you are adding a new facility or job role, please contact our support team. Once the new quiz is created, our support team can assign the quiz as directed by you. After the quiz is created, you can maintain it.
You may have multiple activities that can be bundled together for an assignment. Please direct our support team if you want to bundle together related activities and if they need to be completed in a certain order or they can be completed in any order.