You can offer as much or as little training content as you want in the Contractor LMS. Training content in the Contractor LMS generally addresses:
- Site Specific: orientations that can be the same for every site or unique at each site
- Job Role Specific: orientations based on the job they will be performing. For example, visitors, contractors, truck drivers, confined space or chemical vendor to name a few.
In the Contractor LMS, Convergence Training will import and maintain the following types of training. Your company will provide us the initial files and subsequent files as the training is updated or changed.
The following describes the available content you can create and we will import and update any time you have changes:
- Documents: Written materials such as Word documents, Excel files, PowerPoint slideshows, and PDFs that provide detailed information on a policy, procedure or standard operating procedure.
- Videos: Short videos that demonstrate how to perform a specific task or explain a procedure. You may provide a video in any format and we will convert it to the required MP4 video file format.
- Computer Based Training (CBTs): Multimedia e-learning courses. eLearning course designed by you using a third-party product such as Lectora, Captivate or Articulate or purchased from a third-party vendor. You can also hire Convergence Training to create a customized CBT.
Please contact our support team at email@example.com whenever you want to add or modify any of the activities types listed above.
The following describes a quiz.
- Quizzes: Convergence Training can also offer you the option to convert your PowerPoint slide show into a quiz. You can maintain the quizzes we create and not incur any additional maintenance or support charges from us.
Please refer to the Quizzes: Edit - Contractor LMS article to learn how to edit an existing quiz.
Note: You may edit any existing quiz, however, if you would like to create a new quiz because you are adding a new facility or job role, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the new quiz is created, our support team can create the group and assign the new quiz to the new group, if required.