To use and access the Convergence Mobile Apps on your Apple (iOS) device, you will need to install the apps and register your device. Use the steps below for Convergence Learn, Convergence Credit, and Convergence Search. You must register each individual purchased app one time on the device.
Install Convergence Mobile Apps
Follow these steps to install the apps on your Apple device:
- Open Apple App Store on your device, and search for “Convergence Training.”
- Download the desired app(s) to your Apple device.
- After the app(s) have downloaded, open any Convergence app to begin the one-time registration process.
Register Your Device
Follow these steps to register your device:
- When you open one of the apps, you will see a welcome screen, where, if you swipe left, you can read about the different features of the app.
- Click the blue “Get Started” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the “Register Your Device” screen to record your device with your LMS. You have two options:
- Type in the URL provided by your LMS administrator. Be sure to enter the URL exactly as listed.
- Once you have typed the URL, click the blue “Register” button in the lower right-hand corner.
Scan a QR Code
If you have a QR code provided by Convergence Training or by your LMS administrator, do the following:
1. Click the blue “Scan” button just below the blank field. Your device will need to access the device camera.
2. Hold your device over the QR code so the camera can read the code. The device will confirm (typically with a beep) that it has read and scanned the code.
3. Click the blue “Register” button in the lower right-hand corner.
Login To the App
- Enter the same Username that you use to access your LMS. Username is not case sensitive.
- Enter the same Password that you use to access your LMS. Password IS case sensitive.
- Follow the instructions for how to use the related app – Use Convergence Learn, Use Convergence Credit, Use Convergence Credit.