When training is complete, you may need to print a completion certificate and bring it with you to the work-site to prove that you have completed the required training.
PRINT A COMPLETION CERTIFICATE
Follow these steps to print a completion certificate:
- Login to the Contractor LMS. Refer to the Contractors and Visitors: Login and Launch Training article to learn how to login.
- After you have launched and successfully completed training, your completion status will change to Complete and a printer icon will appear on the right side of the screen in the Actions column.
- Click the printer icon. The Completion Certificate will open.
- Click the Print button.
- Follow the on screen prompts to print the completion certificate. Each browser has different steps to print the certificate.
- Click the Close button to close the Completion Certificate.