Displays the estimated and actual time taken to complete activities for one or more selected training programs for one or more specified participants. This Report provides a way to see if the selected user(s) have completed the training in the selected Training Program(s).
The report displays the following:
- Report Name and specified Date Range
- Site: Displays the organization’s site name the employee belongs to
- Training Program: Displays the training program name
- Miner’s Full Name: Displays learner’s name, last name first
- Subject Name
- Estimated Minute Range: Displays the minimum and maximum time entered on the Subject record
- Total Minutes: Displays the actual time the learner took to complete the course with the total amount of hours displays at the bottom of each Subject section of the report
- Compliant: Displays “Yes” if all the activities in the subject are complete and “No” if any activity within the subject has not been completed
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Training Programs: Select one or more activities.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Start Expanded: When checked, all fields that display a plus sign will appear in an expanded view.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Certificate of Training||Displays completed activities by subject for one or more selected training programs. Displays course length, date completed, and competent person for one or more selected users within a specified date range. This report is the equivalent to the MSHA Form 5000-23 as required by MSHA 46.9(a).|
|Mine Information Report||Displays a list of mines, their physical location, MSHA ID, responsible person and contact information for all districts in the organization.|
|Training Plan Cover Sheet||Displays company and mine details, responsible persons, competent persons and subject areas each is competent to instruct for a selected site as required by MSHA Section 46.3(b)(1) - (4).|
|Training Program Report||Displays one or more selected training programs and their subject matter, objectives, teaching methods, course material and evaluation method required for MSHA compliancy.|