Displays the estimated and actual time taken to complete activities for one or more selected training programs for one or more specified participants.
This is NOT an MSHA required Report. This Report is designed for MSHA LMS Administrators to determine that a user has met accumulated the total hours required by the regulation and is compliant with the following Training Programs:
- New Miner
- Newly-HIred Experienced Miner
- Annual Refresher Training
The report displays the following:
- Report Name: Displays the report name
- Date Range: Displays the specified date range
- Site: Displays the organization’s site name the employee belongs to as entered in the Site Record
- Training Program: Displays the training program name as entered in the Training Program Record
- Miner’s Full Name: Displays users' names. Last name first as entered in the User Record
- Subject Name: Displays the Subject name as entered in the Subject Record.
- Estimated Minute Range: Displays the minimum and maximum time as entered on the Subject record
- Total Minutes: Displays the time spend the user took to complete the activity as entered in the Completion Record. The total minutes displays at the bottom of each Subject section of the report.
- Compliant: Displays:
- “Yes” when the activities in the subject are completed within the time range
- “No” when any activity(ies) within the subject are not completed within the time range
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Training Programs: Select one or more activities.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles, or assigned activities.
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Start Expanded: When checked, all fields that display a plus sign will appear in an expanded view.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Certificate of Training||Displays completed activities by subject for one or more selected training programs. Displays course length, date completed, and competent person for one or more selected users within a specified date range. This report is the equivalent to the MSHA Form 5000-23 as required by MSHA 46.9(a).|
|Mine Information Report||Displays a list of mines, their physical location, MSHA ID, responsible person, and contact information for all districts in the organization.|
|Training Plan Cover Sheet||Displays company and mine details, responsible persons, competent persons, and subject areas each are competent to instruct for a selected site as required by MSHA Section 46.3(b)(1) - (4).|
|Training Program Report||Displays one or more selected training programs and their subject matter, objectives, teaching methods, course material, and evaluation method required for MSHA compliancy.|