Displays completed activities by subject for one or more selected training programs. Displays course length, date completed, and competent person for one or more selected users within a specified date range. This report is the equivalent to the MSHA Form 5000-23 as required by MSHA 46.9(a). and helps mine operators comply with 46.9(f), which states: “When a miner leaves your employ, you must provide each miner with a copy of his or her training records and certificates upon request.”
The report displays the following:
- Report Name and specified Date Range
- Miner’s Full Name: Displays learner’s name, last name first
- Mine or Contractor Name: Displays the organization’s site name
- ID: Displays the Mine ID as entered on the organization’s Site record
- Training Program Name
- Subject Name
- Activity Name
- Activity Type: Displays Document, Computer-Based, Quiz, Tasklist, Event or Class
- Course Length: Displays the amount of time a user took to complete the training.
- Competent Person: Displays the Competent Person Name as entered on the organization Site record or the Subject record
- Location: Displays the site the user is assigned to
- Miner’s Initials: Use to collect the user’s initials
- Certification and Date: Use to collect the Competent Person’s signature and date training was completed
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Training Programs: Select one or more activities.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Start Expanded: When checked, all fields that display a plus sign will appear in an expanded view.
- Footer Date and Paging: Displays the report from and to date, and current date as a footer at the bottom of the page.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Compliance Report||Displays the estimated and actual time taken to complete activities for one or more selected training program for one or more specified participants.|
|Mine Information Report||Displays a list of mines, their physical location, MSHA ID, responsible person and contact information for all districts in the organization.|
|Training Plan Cover Sheet||Displays company and mine details, responsible persons, competent persons and subject areas each is competent to instruct for a selected site as required by MSHA Section 46.3(b)(1) - (4).|
|Training Program Report||Displays one or more selected training programs and their subject matter, objectives, teaching methods, course material and evaluation method required for MSHA compliancy.|