Displays completed activities by subject for one or more selected training programs. Displays course length, date completed, and competent person for one or more selected users within a specified date range.
This report is the equivalent to the MSHA Form 5000-23 as required by MSHA 46.9(a).
The report displays the following:
- Report Name: Displays the name of the Report
- Date Range: Displays the date range selected
- Miner’s Full Name: Displays user’s name, last name first
- Mine or Contractor Name: Displays the organization’s site name
- ID #: Displays the Mine ID as entered on the organization’s Site record
- Training Program Name: Displays the name of the Training Program as entered on the Training Program Record
- Subject Name: Displays the name of the Subject as entered on the Subject Record
- Activity Name: Displays the name of the Activity as entered on the Activity Record
- Activity Type: Displays the activity type: Document, Video, Computer-Based, Quiz, Tasklist, Event, Class or Survey
- Course Length: Displays the time spent the user took to complete the training.
- Date: Displays the date the user completed the training as entered on the Completion Record.
- Competent Person: Displays the Competent Person Name as entered on the Completion Record. If blank, edit the Completion Record to add the Competent Person.
- Location: Displays the site the user is added to
- Miner’s Initials: Use to collect the user’s initials
Note: The LMS does not collect miner's initials electronically. At this time, MSHA requires a physical signature on a paper document.
- Certification and Date: Use to collect the Person Responsible for Health and Safety at the Mine's signature and date training was completed.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Training Programs: Select one or more activities.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Start Expanded: When checked, all fields that display a plus sign will appear in an expanded view.
- Footer Date and Paging: Displays the report from and to date, and current date as a footer at the bottom of the page.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Compliance Report||Displays the estimated and actual time taken to complete activities for one or more selected training program for one or more specified participants.|
|Mine Information Report||Displays a list of mines, their physical location, MSHA ID, responsible person and contact information for all districts in the organization.|
|Training Plan Cover Sheet||Displays company and mine details, responsible persons, competent persons and subject areas each is competent to instruct for a selected site as required by MSHA Section 46.3(b)(1) - (4).|
|Training Program Report||Displays one or more selected training programs and their subject matter, objectives, teaching methods, course material and evaluation method required for MSHA compliancy.|