Displays company and mine details, responsible persons, competent persons, and subject areas each are competent to instruct for a selected site as required by MSHA Section 46.3(b)(1) – (4). It includes the name of the production-operator or independent contractors, mine name, MSHA mine identification number, the person responsible for safety and health training at the mine, and Competent Persons. This report should be printed in combination with the Training Program report.
Each site displays on a separate page.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name: Displays the name of the Report
- 1. Company and Mine names: Displays the following as required by MSHA Section 46.3(b)(1):
- Company and Mine Names: Displays the Organization Name and the Mine Name as entered in the Site Record
- Facility: Displays the Site Name as entered in the Site Record
- MSHA ID Number: MSHA ID as entered on the Site Record
- Mailing Address: Street Address as entered on the Site record
- 2. Person Responsible for health and safety training at the mine: Displays the following as required by MSHA Section 46.3(b)(2):
- Name: Displays the Person Responsible for Healthy and Safety as entered on the Site Record
- Position/Title: Displays the job title as entered on the User Record
- Phone Number: Phone number as entered on the User Record
- Email: Email Address as entered on the User record
- 3. Competent person(s) or organization(s) and subject areas each is competent to instruct: Displays the competent person as entered on the Subject record as required by MSHA Section 46.3(b)(4).
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Location: Select one or more sites. Each site will display on a separate report.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Certificate of Training||Displays completed activities by subject for one or more selected training programs. Displays course length, date completed, and competent person for one or more selected users within a specified date range. This report is the equivalent to the MSHA Form 5000-23 as required by MSHA 46.9(a).|
|Compliance Report||Displays the estimated and actual time taken to complete activities for one or more selected training program for one or more specified participants.|
|Mine Information Report||Displays a list of mines, their physical location, MSHA ID, responsible person and contact information for all districts in the organization.|
|Training Program Report||Displays one or more selected training programs and their subject matter, objectives, teaching methods, course material and evaluation method required for MSHA compliancy.|