Displays company and mine details, responsible persons, competent persons and subject areas each is competent to instruct for a selected site as required by MSHA Section 46.3(b)(1) – (4). It includes the name of the production-operator or independent contractors, mine name, MSHA mine identification number, person responsible for safety and health training at the mine, and the people considered “competent” for training the different MSHA-required subjects at that mine.
Note: This report should be printed in combination with the Training Program report. Each site displays on a separate page. The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Section 1 - Company and Mine names: Displays the name of the organization, the site name, MSHA ID number and mailing address entered on the Site record as required by MSHA Section 46.3(b)(1)
- Section 2 – Person Responsible for health and safety training at the mine: Displays the name, position/title, phone and email entered on the User record as required by MSHA Section 46.3(b)(2)
- Section 3 – Competent person(s) or organization(s) and subject areas each is competent to instruct: Displays the competent person as entered on the Site record or selected on the Subject record as required by MSHA Section 46.3(b)(4)
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Location: Select one or more sites. Each site will display on a separate report.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Certificate of Training||Displays completed activities by subject for one or more selected training programs. Displays course length, date completed, and competent person for one or more selected users within a specified date range. This report is the equivalent to the MSHA Form 5000-23 as required by MSHA 46.9(a).|
|Compliance Report||Displays the estimated and actual time taken to complete activities for one or more selected training program for one or more specified participants.|
|Mine Information Report||Displays a list of mines, their physical location, MSHA ID, responsible person and contact information for all districts in the organization.|
|Training Program Report||Displays one or more selected training programs and their subject matter, objectives, teaching methods, course material and evaluation method required for MSHA compliancy.|