There are two ways a user can change their password:
- Landing Page: Reset Password Request
- Home Tab: Change My Password
LANDING PAGE: RESET PASSWORD REQUEST
When you forget your password you can request to have your password reset using the Forgot Your Password link on the Landing Page (login screen).
Note: This method requires that you have an email address entered on your user profile screen. If you do not get a system-generated email with a temporary password immediately following the request to reset your password, contact your direct supervisor and they can help you reset your password.
Follow these steps to request a new password:
- Click the Forgot your password? Click here to reset the link on the Landing Page screen.
- Enter your username on the Reset Password screen.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- You will receive a system-generated email with a new, randomly-created password.
- Click the Go Back button
- Enter your username and the password indicated in the email you just received.
- Click the Login button
- The Reset Password screen will appear
- Password: Type in a new password
- Confirm Password: Type in the new password again
- Your password will change and you will be logged in to the Learning Management System.
HOME TAB: CHANGE MY PASSWORD
You can change your password as desired or when reminded by a system-generated notification email.
Note: This selection may not be available if your LMS administrator has denied access to change your password
Passwords must have at least seven characters and must include at least one number and one letter.
Follow these steps to change your password:
- Log in to the LMS.
- Click on the Home tab.
- Click on the menu icon in the upper left corner to expand the menu bar.
- Click the Change My Password on the left menu.
- Old Password: Type your old password.
- New Password: Type the new password.
- Confirm Password: Type the new password again.
- Click the Save button.