A user can change their password in three ways:
- Login Screen
- Home Tab: View My Profile
- Home Tab: Change My Password
RESET PASSWORD: LOGIN SCREEN
When you forget your password you can request to have your password reset using the Forgot Your Password link on the Landing Page (login screen).
Note: This method requires that you have an email address entered on your user profile screen. If you do not get a system generated email with a temporary password immediately following the request to reset your password, contact your direct supervisor and they can help you reset your password.
Follow these steps to request a new password:
- Click the Forgot your password? Click here to reset link on the Landing Page screen.
- Enter your username on the Reset Password screen.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- You will receive a system generated email with a new, randomly-created password.
- Return to the Landing Page (login screen).
- Enter your username and the password indicated in the email you just received.
- Once logged in, follow the instructions in the Change My Password article to change your password.