Before you log in or out of the LMS your supervisor will provide you with the information listed below. You will need this information to log in to the Convergence Learning Management System (LMS) and launch training.
- Web address for the Convergence Training LMS
- Your username
- Your initial password - You may be requested to change the password after your first login.
LOG INTO THE LMS
Follow the instructions below to log into the LMS:
- Launch Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Enter the web address provided by your supervisor or by email invitation into the address bar of the web browser.
- Enter the username and password provided by your supervisor or by email invitation in the login screen.
- The LMS will launch and the screen will default to the training tab.
- Select the Launch button to the left of any activity you wish to take.
- Contact your direct supervisor should you have questions about logging into the LMS and taking training assigned to you.
LOG OUT OF THE LMS
Once training is complete, you follow the instructions below to log out of the LMS:
- Click the Logout button located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- You will be returned to the Landing Page where you originally logged into the LMS.
- Contact your direct supervisor should you have questions about logging out of the LMS.