View all assigned training by selected users, organization units, or groups. You may optionally include enrolled electives. Use this report to help troubleshoot assignments.
The report is broken into two sections. Assigned Training and Electives. Within those sections, you will view assignments by qualifications and individually assigned activities.
Each user has their own page. Use the Next Page and Previous Page buttons to move forward and backward to view each user.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Employee Name
- Assigned Training
- Qualification/Training Program: Displays the qualification/training program name or Individually Assigned Activities.
- Requirement/Subject: Displays the requirement/subject name or Individually Assigned Activities
- Activity Name: Displays the Activity Name
- Bulk: Displays how the assignment was made. You can use this information to search for the Assignments on Manage Assignments. Refer to the Assignments: Search and Locate an Assignment Article to learn how to search for an assignment. Displays the following:
- User: assigned to a user
- Team, Department, Site, Region, Organization: assigned to an organization unit
- Group: assigned to a group
- Unique Number: For example 2524. This means that this was made as part of a bulk assignment. Refer to the Assignments: Edit and Unassign Assignments article for a definition of bulk and non-bulk mode.
- Time Spent: Displays the actual time it took to complete the activity
- Status: Displays the status of the qualification/training program and activity.
- Not Qualified: Applies to qualification/training programs only. A qualification/training program and requirement/subject will remain in a Not Qualified status until all activities within all requirements are complete.
- Qualified: Applies to qualification/training programs only. An indicator that the user has completed all activities within the qualification/training program.
- Complete: Activity is complete
- Incomplete: Activity was never started
- In Progress: Activity was started but was not completed.
- Overdue: Activity was not completed before the due date.
- Completed: Displays the date completed.
- Due Date: Displays the date the activity is due.
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles, or assigned activities.
- Status Type: Select one or more of the following - Overdue, Completed, In Progress, Incomplete.
- Show Electives: Uncheck to exclude enrolled electives from the report.
- Show Future Activities: Check to display activities scheduled to start with a future date. It will also display assignments set to recur on a future date.
- Show Activities That Have Ended: Check to display assignments that have ended prior to the current date and no longer appear on the user's training plan.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report. Uncheck to exclude the cover page.
|User Activity Transcript Report||View completion records for one or more users within a specified date range.|
|User Training Transcript Report||View all activities completed by selected user(s) within a specified date range.|
|User Training Plan Exception Report||View all qualifications, requirements, and assigned and enrolled activities that are incomplete for selected users.|
|User Qualification Overview Report||View a summary of the qualification status for one or more selected users.|