View all qualifications/training programs, requirements/subjects and assigned and enrolled activities that are incomplete for selected users. By default, this report displays all activities with any status except “Complete”. The report breaks activities into three sections: Qualifications/Training Programs, Electives and Individually Assigned Activities.
Note: Qualification and Requirements are the terms used for this feature in the Enterprise LMS. Training Programs and Subjects are the terms used for this feature in the Surface Miner LMS
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Employee Name
- Qualification/Training Program: Displays Qualification/Training Program Name, Electives or Individually Assigned Activities
- Requirement/Subject: Displays Requirement/Subject Name, Electives or Individually Assigned Activities
- Activity Name
- Activity Type: Displays Document, CBT, Quiz, Tasklist, Class or Event
- Status: By Default: all activities except complete; the filter can be set to include completed activities. Displays Not Qualified and Incomplete.
Note: A qualification/training program and requirement/subject will remain in a Not Qualified status until all activities within all requirements/subjects are complete.
- Due Date
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Status Type: Select one or more of the following - Expired, Completed, In Progress, Incomplete.
Note: Expired, in Progress and Incomplete are checked by default.
- Show Electives: Uncheck to exclude electives from the report.
Note: Electives are not included.
- Show Future Activities: Check to display activities assigned to start at a future date.
Note: When the Assignment Start Date begins at a future date which is later than the current date.
- Show Activities That Have Ended: Check to display activities that no longer appear on the user's training plan.
Note: When the assignment includes an Assignment End Date and the end date is past the current date.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|User Activity Transcript Report||View completion records for one or more users within a specified date range.|
|User Training Transcript Report||View all activities completed by selected user(s) within a specified date range.|
|User Training Plan Status Report||View all qualifications/training programs, requirements/subjects and assigned/enrolled activities for selected users.|
|User Qualification Overview Report||View a summary of the qualification/training program status for one or more selected users.|