View the roles assigned to selected users within a specified organization unit. The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- User: Displays learner name, last name first
- Role: Displays the assigned role(s) and the security role target
Note: The security role target is the level of the organization the user can exercise their administrative role.
- User Team (Location): Displays the user’s organization unit
- Assigned: Displays the number of roles assigned and the date the assignment was made
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), or security roles.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|User Report||View user creation details for a specified organization unit.|
|User Session Report||View all system activity for selected users within a specified date range.|