View all completion records for one or more users within a specified date range.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name and specified Date Range
- User: Displays learner name and (User Name)
- Activity Name: Displays activity name and version
- Activity Type: Displays Document, CBT, Quiz, Tasklist, Class or Event
- Completed: Displays the date the activity was completed
- Credit Hours:
Automatic Completion Record: Displays the actual time it took to complete the activity for Documents, CBTs, and Quizzes.
Manual Completion Record: Displays the time entered by the administrator when crediting a Class or a Training Event and the time entered by the employee or the administrator for a Tasklist
- Location: Displays user's region, site, department or team based on the selection made in the Show Location parameter
Note: This column will only display when the Show Location checkbox is checked.
Use this report to view all the completed activities for one more selected users.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
Note: Select all activities. The report will display only completed activities within the specified time frame.
- Show Location: Select one or more of the following: Region, Site, Department or Team
Note: When checked, an additional column will display on the report that reflects the organization unit selected.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected as the first page of the report.
|User Training Transcript Report||View all activities completed by selected user(s) within a specified date range.|
|User Training Plan Exception Report||View all qualifications, requirements and assigned/enrolled activities that are incomplete for selected users.|
|User Training Plan Status Report||View all qualifications, requirements and assigned/enrolled activities for selected users.|
|User Qualification Overview Report||View a summary of the qualification status for one or more selected users.|