Displays the Activities, Qualifications and Requirements that an administrator in one location of the organization has shared with another location in the organization to enable the newly authorized location to view, assign, run reports or give credit for completion.
The report displays the following:
- Training: Displays one or more activities, requirements or qualifications that have been authorized to another location in the organization.
Note: When the plus (+) sign is selected, the activity will expand to display the following information as applicable:
- Qualification Name
- Requirement Name
- Activities: A list of users assigned the activity
- Electives: A list of users offered the elective
- Completions: A list of users who have completed the training
- Authorized To: Displays the organization unit the activity, requirement or qualification has been authorized
- Authorized From: Displays the original organization unit.
- Qualifications Using Training: Displays the number of qualifications using authorization
- Requirements Using Training: Displays the number of requirements using authorization
- Assignments Using Training: Displays the number of assignments using authorization
- Elective Assignments Using Training: Displays the number of electives using authorization
- Completions for Training: Displays the number of completions records using authorization
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Training Authorization: Select one or more activities, requirements or qualifications.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.