View activity completion status in a grid format for selected users for one or more specified qualifications.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Legend: The legend identifies activity status as follows:
- Green: Complete
- Yellow: In Progress
- Red: Not Started
- Blue: Overdue
- Qualification Name
- Total Activities
- Users: Displays the users and a completion status indicator for each activity. See legend above
- Qualification Complete: Displays the percentage of activities completed within the qualification
Use this report to determine the status of each activity by requirement within the qualification.
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Qualifications: Select one or more qualifications.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles, or assigned activities.
- Show Future Activities: Check to include activities that are set to begin at a future date.
Note: When the Assignment Start Date begins at a future date which is later than the current date.
- Show Activities That Have Ended: Check to include activities that include an assignment end date.
Note: When the assignment includes an Assignment End Date and the end date is past the current date.
- Page Break After Each Qualification: Displays each qualification on a separate page.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Qualification Training Summary Report||View qualification completion status in a grid format for selected users for one or more specified qualifications.|