View completion records for selected users for one or more specified qualifications. The report displays the following:
- Name of the Report and specified Date Range
- Name: Displays the Qualification Name
- Employee(s): Displays all employees in the selected organization unit that have completed the qualification
- External ID: Displays the user name or External ID number used by third party HR system
- Date Completed
- Duration: Displays the total actual time it took to complete all activities included in the qualification
Note: Activity Duration is calculated as follows:
Automatic Completion Record: Displays the actual time it took to complete the activity for Documents, CBTs, and Quizzes
Manual Completion Record: Displays the time entered by the administrator when crediting a Class or a Training Event and the time entered by the employee or the administrator for a Tasklist
- Location: Displays user's region, site, department or team based on the selection made in the Show Location parameter
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Qualifications: Select one or more qualifications.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
- Show Location: When checked, displays the employee’s organization location.
|Qualification Assigned Status Report||View the status of a selected qualification for users who were assigned or not assigned the task.|
|Qualification Due Date Report||View the due date and last completion date for one or more selected users and for one or more selected qualifications.|
|Qualification Exception Report||View the exception status (Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue) for selected users for one or more specified qualification. Sorted by qualification.|
|Qualification Status Report||View the completion status for selected users for one or more specified qualification.|