View test results in a list view for assessments included in CBTs and Quizzes for selected users within a specified date range.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name and specified Date Range
- Activity Name
- Employee Name
- Activity Type: Displays Quiz or CBT
- Version: Displays the quiz and/or CBT version
- Date Completed: Displays the date and time completed
- Elapsed Time: Displays the total time to take the quiz or CBT
- Required Score: Displays the score entered in the Quiz Properties
- Score: Displays the learner's actual score
- Passed: Displays YES or NO
Note: Displays both Yes and No if the Passed report parameter is set to “Both.”
Use this report to determine which users have passed or failed a quiz.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Passed: Select Yes, No or Both.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Detailed Test Results Report||View detailed test results on assessments included in CBTs and Quizzes for selected users within a specified date range.|
|Test Statistics Report||View cumulative data about your employees’ performance on assessments included in CBTs and Quizzes.|