View the activities a user performed during a login session. This report can be run for one or more users within a specified date range.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name and specified Date Range
- User Name, IP Address, Browser Type, and Current Date
- Event: Displays a list of the actions performed by the user
- Info: Displays the username and activity or action that was launched
- Time: Displays the time the action occurred
Use this report to determine what a user was doing during a single sign-on session. This can be helpful if you are trying to validate what a user was doing the last time they logged in.
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), or security roles.
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|User Report||View user creation details for a specified organization unit.|
|User Role Report||View the roles assigned to selected users within a specified organization unit.|